Become a CXC Club Today!
Become a Club Member Ski Clubs Roster
Ski clubs give skiers their very first ski team experiences and train our current and future Olympians. From starting a club to keeping it thriving, the club programs and services are invaluable to building and maintaining a successful club.
Central Cross Country Ski Association (CXC) assists cross country ski clubs and groups around Midwest/Central Region and beyond with educational materials and events.
As a benefit of membership, CXC provides clubs with a set of comprehensive materials designed to help youth instructors, coaches, parents and volunteers with tips and ideas from how to organize ski sessions in an effective and constructive way to developing a successful personal training plan.
CXC has partnered with U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association, U.S. Olympic Committee, XC Zone from Canada and the Norwegian Ski Federation to offer their educational materials to CXC Clubs members and individual CXC members at no charge.
Upon joining, member club receives:
1. CXC Club Certificate
2. CXC Academy Coaching Portal Access
3. Educational DVDs
- Wax Room DVD | Source: CXC, USA
- Training With Purpose On-Snow Edition DVD| Source: CXC, USA
- Long Term Athlete Development, 2.5 hour DVD | Source: XC Ski Zone, Canada
4. Ski Club Educational Resources
- CXC Ski School Activity Booklet | Source: The Norwegian Ski Federation, 13 pages
- Winter Activity Log | Written by: CXC | Illustrated by: Kay Lum, 20 pages
- Nordic Rocks Training Logs | Source: CXC, pocket book
5. Promotion on the CXC Website
- Inclusion in searchable online 'Ski Clubs Roster' directory.
- Promotion of your official camps and clinics on 'CXC Member Clubs Training Camps and Clinics' page.
- Inclusion in the monthly 'Featured CXC Club' listing on CXC Facebook page.
6. New! Receive two Bjorn Daehlie hats for your club coaches with CXC Ski Club and Your Club Logo on them.
CXC club membership expires annually on March 31st.