Central (CXC) REG Qualification Criteria:
* Must be a returning Junior or First Year U23
- World Junior or U18 Nations Cup Qualifier
- Invited by U.S. Ski & Snowboard to the International Junior Camp
- NCAA Championship Qualifier as a U20
- A JNs Automatic Qualifier for the GLD or MW Team
- Top 10 in an Age Group in an Individual Race at Junior Nationals (Top 8 for a Second Year U20)
- Top 12 Year-End Year of Birth Ranking on U.S. Ski & Snowboard National Ranking List
- Top U16 Age Group JN Qualifier from Each Division in Each Gender
- Top U18 Age Group JN Qualifier from Each Division in Each Gender
- Top High School U20 Age Group JN Qualifier from Each Division in Each Gender
- Coaches/Club Petition for Discretion for outstanding skiers missed by our criteria for excellence (Bullets 1-6 above) based upon near misses, injury/illness, or outstanding talent not captured above. All camp petitions must be submitted before May 15th
- CXC shall attempt to ensure that the REG Training Camp will include a robust training group that will benefit all athletes in attendance. In the event that the above criteria, after declines of invitations, leaves the camp size gender imbalanced or smaller than ideal, the CXC JR Committees' leadership group may name further representative athletes using the U18/U20 JNQ lists and the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Year of Birth NRL Lists to ensure a robust training group.
2023 Dates and Location:
July 11-16 / Mt. Telemark Northwoods (Cable, WI)
* The schedule may slightly change before camp; athletes will be updated if anything changes.
Central (CXC) REG Camp Cost:
Attending a REG Camp costs $738 per person and includes coaching, limited local transportation, food and lodging, and a 3% online processing fee (if paying online).
Alternatively, complete the registration form online and skip the part when asked to finalize payment. Camp payment of $715 can then be made by check and mailed to:
Attn: CXC REG
P.O. Box 930442
Verona, WI 53593
* Qualified athletes will be sent invitations to register for the camp. Please register by May 15 and notify us as soon as you can if you will attend the camp.
Meals & Lodging:
Athletes will be served breakfast, lunch, and dinner and housed in dorm-style multiple-occupancy rooms; Telemark Northwoods Lodging will NOT be providing bedding; please bring personal bedding.
If you need to cancel between now and June 26th, we will refund 50% of your registration fee. However, if you cancel less than one week before the camp, we will be unable to offer any refund, and your registration fee will be counted as a tax-deductible donation.
* If you have an injury that causes you to miss a camp, CXC will offer a refund up to 1 week before camp, provided there is a doctor's note.
- Please notify us as soon as you can if you will be attending the camp or not.
- U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership
is required for those attending Central (CXC) Regional Elite Group Camp.
- There is a requirement in place from U.S. Ski Team: to participate in this camp, you need to e-mail us a summary of your training log from last year with monthly hours and total annual hour count and a summary of your training plan for the upcoming year in a similar format.
These two documents must be submitted by July 1st
by e-mail (scanned or photographed) to REG Head Coach.
Before the camp, this information will be provided to the attending U.S. Ski Team Coach.
Before you come to camp, please complete and sign on-line
1. Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement
2. Medical Release and Permission Form
Coaches, we strongly encourage you to attend: must be U.S. Ski & Snowboard Level 100 or 200 certified; will have room fees and food covered; will be assigned camp roles and responsibilities upon selection.
Club or Team Coaches interested in attending are invited to apply
Let us know.